Re: Attacks against SSH?

From: johan.augustssonat_private
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 23:01:04 PST

    Has anyone seen anything from this guy?
    It would be interesting to know what version of BIND and SSH he was
    running and if the logs showed anything at all.

    If he was running the latest versions of BIND and OpenSSH that RedHat
    has RPMs for and still got compromised I would like to know how that
    happened.

    Johan Augustsson                 Phone: +46 (0)31 773 1000
    Incident Response Team           Fax: +46 (0)31 773 1087
    Göteborg University              E-mail: Johan.Augustssonat_private
    Sweden