RE: Anonymous FTP annoyance

From: Bryan Smith (bryanat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 08:43:28 PST

    thanks for the replies, it was taken care of easily with rm.exe from the
    resource kit.  having / loosing the anonymous ftp wasn't a large detail
    since it was just a workstation and not a critical or production
    resource.

    Thanks for the info about the various groups & software used to do this
    as well.

    For those that pretty nonsensical and uneventful information, keep it to
    my personal account and lets not flood the list with "shoulda woulda
    coulda."  The fact is this is an _incident_ list and my question dealt
    with the incident of the com1 directory.  </soapbox>

    -B