wanadoo.fr's ip blocks

From: Aaron Wolfe (aaronat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 17:10:20 PST

    Thanks to all who responded confirming that just about everyone in the world
    is annoyed by FTP scans from wanadoo.fr.
    I have received almost 100 emails already.  Since many people have requested
    any info I come across, I am posting this.
    Playing with whois I have come up with the following list of networks that
    seems to cover every host in my own logs and the logs that others have sent
    me.  My testing with random IPs in these nets shows reverse dns ->
    *.wanadoo.fr. If anyone can improve or correct this list please let me know.
    And if there is an easier way to get this info I'd sure like to know that
    too.

    *.wanadoo.fr:

    80.8.0.0/14
    80.12.0.0/15