NT Compromise -- Update -- SRC PORT: 53 traffic

From: Loki (lokiat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 11:31:17 PST

    I should mention that the packets were flooding our DNS server, enough
    traffic to saturate and bring down our T1. Please note that again, the
    port 53 was not the DST port, rather, the SRC port of each packet.

    Loki
    Founder, Chief Research Scientist
    Fate Research Labs
    United States VPN Division
    [w] http://www.fatelabs.com
    [e] lokiat_private
    [p] +1 412 303 3115
    "Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est" Knowledge itself is power.