Re: new codered worm penetrates content-filtering

From: Ryan Russell (ryanat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 14:42:32 PST

    OK, I got a sample of one of the CodeReds from Chris Russel that had the
    "GET " in one packet, and the rest in subsequent packets.  They are whole
    IP packets, so it's not fragmentation.  The actual worm itself is simply
    CodeRed.b.  The only other weird thing I've noted is that the PSH flag is
    set on the first two packets from the attacker, after the handshake.  I
    don't think that's normal.

    					Ryan