Re: Trojans that use LDAP

From: GeekSpookyat_private
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 20:10:51 PST

    I work at a Naval comms center, and we use DAP/LDAP protocols for our message
    dissemination system.  Government/Military commands have Plain Language
    Addresses(PLAs) which we store locally in a cached DIT and shadow daily
    through our LDSA that is based centrally in Norfolk Virginia, this may not
    prove the same for another command.  It is possible, that someone updating
    the primary and secondary DSA addresses could have made a typo, and as the
    DIT is attempting to shadow, it is mistaking you, for it's true destination.

    Jim