Odd scan

From: Fulton L. Preston Jr. (prestonfl2at_private)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 21:06:48 PST

    I've seen some interesting scans posted in the past but have never seen this
    one.  It starts at port 1080 then moves down the usual suspects of 3128,
    8080, 81, but then 8081 and 23 show at the end.  This is new to me.  I have
    seen the 80, 8080, 8081, 3128, and 1080 combo but this one is new,
    especially the telnet port.  New tool looking for recent vulns?

    Jan 30 04:56:19 216.133.249.14:38319 -> x.x.x.x:1080 SYN ******S*
    Jan 30 04:56:19 216.133.249.14:38323 -> x.x.x.x:3128 SYN ******S*
    Jan 30 04:56:19 216.133.249.14:38324 -> x.x.x.x:8080 SYN ******S*
    Jan 30 04:56:19 216.133.249.14:38326 -> x.x.x.x:81 SYN ******S*