formmail - abuse contact for broadwing.net?

From: Soeren Ziehe (robintonat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 04:08:00 PST

    Hello,

    we've been attacked (formmail exploit attempt) on 8 days in january from
    ppp-*.mclass.broadwing.net addresses.

    It's the usual stuff, however, the sheer mass of accesses is noteworthy.
    They sum up to 130640 accesses for said 8 days, resulting in < 35 MB of
    logs.

    I tried to notify abuseat_private several times, but only got back
    an automated received message each time.
    So does anyone know a /working/ security contact for Broadwing?

    I'd really like to get the plug pulled on the (likely) script kiddie
    pulling this stunt.

    Robinton

    --
    I've asked for kindness and ultimate truth. Still waiting for the answer.