RE: New MSN Messenger Worm

From: Rocky Stefano (rstefanoat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:55:54 PST

    I just saw a posting regarding messenger. Perhaps something that has to do
    with what you are talking about.

    --8 February 2002 MSN Messenger Vulnerability
    Maliciously constructed JavaScript could be used to filch MSN Messenger
    nicknames and buddy lists; e-mail addresses could be revealed as well.
    An update is scheduled for release soon.
    http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1105-833293.html

    Rocky Stefano
    Echelon Systems Inc.
    rstefanoat_private
    www.echelonsystems.com
    B 905-303-2811
    F 905-303-2855
    Systems that work...

    This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the
    sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
    contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
    information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed
    by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.