Re: strange telnet behavior

From: Raistlin (raistlinat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 06:58:26 PST

    > Hi, see http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/75/249597

    I'd like to add that we had a similar incident and there was also an eggdrop
    directory (which does not appear in the original rootkit) and the eggdrop
    process was masked as well.

    We stumbled into it by chance because an user ran an eggdrop and did not see
    his process anymore ^_^

    Raistlin

    S0ftPj - Digital Security for Y2K