RE: Determining the country of orgin for IP address(es)

From: dendlerat_private
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:56:35 PST

    In the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks,
    iDEFENSE compiled a list of IP addresses for our
    clients mapped to 80 specific countries by spidering
    ARIN, APNIC, and RIPE.  These lists have just been made
    publicly available on our web site in Excel format at:
    http://www.idefense.com/Intell/CI022702.html

    Hope you and others on this mailing list find them
    useful.

    -dave

    David Endler, CISSP
    Director, iDEFENSE Labs