RE: New Attack / New Vulnerability?

From: Quarantine (Quarantineat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 11:40:11 PST

    A Google search points to Nimda traffic, and TruSecure actually reported
    this specific DLL in their alert from September 19,
    2001(http://www.trusecure.com/html/tspub/hypeorhot/rxalerts/tsa01024_cid177.
    shtml).  The DLL is for Microsoft SharePoint Team Server
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/spsdk11/In
    tro/overview.asp).