Re: Strange UDP Activity

From: Jose Nazario (joseat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 13:15:26 PDT

    yep, my bad. 161,162/udp is snmp. i probably mashed 161 and 67/udp (snmp
    and dhcp) together in my uncaffinated head. my bad.

    however, Art Tarsha kindly pointed out that the rfc number for snmp is
    1067. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1067.txt

    sorry, and thanks

    jose nazario, ph.d.			joseat_private
    					http://www.monkey.org/~jose/