New version of procdmp

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 20:53:05 PDT

    Last week, I posted regarding a script I'd put up on
    my web site called procdmp.pl.

    I've now posted the file as a standalone EXE, with a
    GUI for selecting the files.

    Go to http://patriot.net/~carvdawg/perl.html

    Under the description of procdmp.pl, there is a link
    to "pdg.zip"...this is the zipped archive containing
    all the files you need.  Unzip these into the same
    directory, and run pd.exe.  This assumes that you've
    already run the tools (handle, pslist, listdlls,
    fport, and 'netstat -an') and saved the output to
    files.

    In the GUI, first choose File->Save As... and give the
    name of the file you want to save the output as...the
    output will be an HTML file (see
    http://patriot.net/~carvdawg/pd.html for an example).
    Then, click each button, choosing the appropriate file
    in turn (typing in the path works, too).  Click "Go"
    once all files have been selected.

    Once the process has completed, open the resulting
    HTML file.

    The example has a couple of surprises...such as a
    "trojan" executable, as well as one launched from an

    Thoughts and comments are appreciated.  Flames are
    piped to /dev/null.

    Carv