Re: scanning from WANADOO-CABLE-BD

From: Abhi (abhi_sriat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 08:21:53 PDT

    These are Server-farms used by an audiogalaxy application. Essentially, they
    are trying to find writable ftp-servers on the net and trying to load
    illegal mp3s on your servers if it is found to have anonymous ftp enabled.
    It is an automated application.

    Don't bother contacting the ISP. They are doing it intentionally, and will
    ignore your mails.
    Just block the whole domain.
    And disable anonymous-ftp ofcourse.

    Regards,