RE: TCP port 139 probes

From: Brenna Primrose (drxlecterat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 10:39:43 PDT

    Several of the machines which have probed me are also the same way.
    However, I noticed that nearly all of them had some sort of "porn
    dialer" installed.  Coincidence?  Probably since obviously these people
    have no idea what is on their machines...

    Brenna

    http://profiles.yahoo.com/absolut_contagion
    http://gsa.creighton.edu
    AIM - absolutxpsycho