RE: Code Red and other anomalous activity from 1433

From: Michael Fredericks (mfredericksat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 14:53:08 PDT

    Hi All,
    I've been getting slammed with Subseven attempts in the past 24 hours.
    Again they are almost all from Asia (APNIC) and most of the ones I've
    traced so far have been in Korea. Since it is Subseven, I wouldn't
    imagine they'd be spoofed so I think it is safe to say there is
    something weird going on in Asia.

    Michael Fredericks
    Manager - Networks and Telecommunications
    InfoSol, Inc.
    mfredericksat_private
    http://www.infosol.com/