Unicode exploits with Serv-U

From: marko.muncan.mm@bayer-ag.de
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 23:14:27 PDT

    Is it correct that the last weeks more an more "Serv-U exploits" or exploits
    which install the app on W2K Systems appear? I´ve subsribed to many mailing
    lists and it looks to me as if... Anyone has a recent copy of such an exploit
    and is willing to share it because i want to examine it (maybe caught up in a
    honeypot?!). Thnx...

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Marko Muncan

    arxes Network Communication Consulting AG
    Im Auftrag der BBS GmbH IM-CAS-CSE

    Tel.: +49 214/30-31000

    E-Mail:  marko.muncan.mm@bayer-ag.de
    Internet :  http://www.bayer-ag.de