Re: Subseven Scans

From: Gene Yoo (gyooat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 12:06:10 PDT

    I believe there was a news about turning over some US Troops that killed
    a pedestrians and the nation wanted to try them on the court of law
    (Korea) but due to treaty reason or something, this is a diplomatic
    issues.  SO, there was a news about how many Korean computer users were
    going to do a mass DDOS type...  This is what I heard on the news.