RE: Subseven Scans

From: Robert Buckley (rbuckleyat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 04:42:14 PDT

    All,
    	I apologize for letting this thread become so cluttered. The
    personal pronouns and negative yet challenging connotations bury the initial
    question, which was:

    Anyone else seeing a huge increase in subseven scans...6708 since about
    0300Z - across all of my class C's and from quite a few sources (running the
    query now to see how many).

    Rob, back to your original post, and my RE: with the shadow report attached.
    Did you find any of the information on the report helpful to you?
    Were you able to match addresses from the report to what your seeing?
    Were you able to see the same type of timing pattern?

    r.b.