Re: sql 1433

From: daveat_private
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 11:19:21 PDT

    You missed the hello vulnerability as reported here:
    http://www.immunitysec.com/vulnerabilities/

    I demoed it during BlackHat along with SPIKE. :>

    Did you see a comment from MS about this?

    Likewise, you're probably going to be getting scanned
    for the Exchange 2000 vulnerabilities I reported during
    the same talk.

    Dave Aitel
    Immunity, Inc.
    http://www.immunitysec.com/