IH FAQ

From: Shaheem Motlekar (shaheem.motlekarat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 08:15:17 PDT

    Hi All

    I have compiled an Incident Handling FAQ.I would greatly appreciate any
    suggestions,comments on this FAQ.
    The link to the FAQ is as below

    http://www.paladion.net/forensics/ihfaq.htm

    Awaiting your comments

    Thankyou

    Regards

    Shaheem Motlekar
    Paladion Networks
    Tel: +91-22-7892889/90

    "This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information. Do
    not use it if you are not the original intended recipient. As e-mail may be
    altered electronically, Paladion Networks cannot guarantee the integrity of
    this communication. Before opening any attachments please recheck them for
    viruses and defects."