[Full-Disclosure] RE: remote kernel exploits?

From: Yonatan Bokovza (Yonatanat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 08:40:59 PDT

    It might be the case that this is the problem:
    http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html#scarg
    I know that a similar problem was fixed in FreeBSD a little
    later, but I can't find the correct pointer.
    Since this is a problem in the kernel, it might be remotely
    exploitable.

    Regards,
    Yonatan.
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.