Re: UDP flood on port 2001

From: Arnold Yancha (alyanchaat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 20:47:58 PDT

    Hi,

    Thanks for the input guys. I found out that the client is running FreeBSD. I
    got additional info about the worm's behavior from
    http://dammit.lt/apache-worm/. What I can't figure out was why the
    compromised machine the recipient of the flood and not the source? Or maybe
    it was sent commands from other agents but was not responding ?

    -arnold