strange output from chkrootkit

From: Raúl Eduardo Millán Villalaz (raulat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 07:50:58 PDT

    I have chkrootkit setup to run every hour, and I'm getting some strange
    warnings:
    Warning: `//boot/vmlinuz
    //boot/System.map
    //boot/module-info
    //boot/grub/menu.lst
    //usr/X11R6/bin/X
    //usr/X11R6/bin/ghostview
    //usr/X11R6/bin/RunWM.Fvwm95
    //usr/X11R6/bin/RunWM.MWM
    //usr/X11R6/bin/RunWM.WindowMaker
    //usr/X11R6/bin/xsetbg
    //usr/X11R6/bin/xview
           .
           .
           .
    .//sbin/modemconf
    //sbin/netconf
    //sbin/userconf
    //sbin/uucpconf
    //sbin/vregistry
    //cdrom' is linked to another file

    Besides that, everything else checked ok or not vulnerable.

    Linux 2.4.9-34 #1 Sat Jun 1 06:25:16 EDT 2002 i686 unknown

    Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)

    I'm completly up2date, since no new packages for my installation are
    available.
    Anyone seen this before?

    Thanks,

    Raúl