Re: new IIS worm? (rcp lsass.exe)

From: James Williams (jwilliamsat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 13:52:03 PDT

    The only tool that I know of that almost does all of that is the MS Baseline
    Security Analyzer. It's a gui tool that scans your system and tells you what
    potential holes you have and tells you what patches you are missing. I have
    had some problems with it as far as the patches go because it will tell me
    that I'm missing updates that I know that I've already downloaded and
    installed.

    James Williams
    Network Systems Technician
    West Texas A&M University