RE: AIM-based worm?

From: x x (km1xat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 07:14:46 PDT

    I dunno about the buddy list thing, but the inability to view the source in
    IE isn't surprising.  Note that the HTML below contains a META refresh that
    redirects you to the .com file.  Once this fires, the browser discards the
    HTML file containing the redirect and reqeusts the .com file.  When you
    cancel the download dialog and try to view source, there's nothing to see
    because the browser has no document loaded.  If you turn off Meta refresh
    before hitting the page, you'd see the HTML page below, and could view the
    source.

      -K