VS: slapper worm varient "cinik"

From: Toni Heinonen (Toni.Heinonenat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 06:25:36 PDT

    Well, actually, I do believe the whole p2p network has some sort of password arrangement so only the intended sources can control it. However, that password has already been reverse-engineered from the binaries by many parties, I have heard. So no, you don't even have to spoof your address, all you have to do is get that password from the binaries...

    --
    Toni Heinonen, Teleware Oy
      Wireless +358 (40) 836 1815