maybe a simple problem

From: Andrew Fison (afison@brit-tex.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 02:37:18 PDT

    I have a client who believes that thier win98 pc has been hacked with some
    remote control software. They are pretty vague and not close buy so i cannot
    look at the machine all the time. I asked them to do netstat when they think
    they are being spied on but as yet they have not given me anything useful.

    I think there is reason to believe them as the owner is involed in a hostile
    boardroom take over of his company by some other entities, whilst this is
    legal, they have used other underhand methods against my customer before and
    they are trying to force him to sign over the business to them a little too
    swiftly.

    this all started when his wife was suing the pc, and a telescop came on the
    screen and then disapeared, since then the machine crashes, documents
    pertaing to the business have  gone missing etc, any clues to what this
    telescope could be?

    yours

    andrew