Antwort: Re: Forensics CD (was: Re: Strange Folder

From: oliver.biermannat_private
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 23:13:03 PDT

    HI Guys,

    on a workshop for digital forensics I learned about some
    tools, which comprises "The Doroners Toolkit"

    Anyway, here are my suggestions for a tool CD:

    Linx/Unix (All self-compiled and trusted):
    /bin:
    last,lastcomm,who,w,ps,netstat,lsof,arp,nc,netcat,dd,des,cryptcat,md5sum,cat,find,strings,lsmod,rpcinfo,grep,less,vi,perl,ifconfig,kill,tcpdump,diff,du,mv,showmount,top,uname,uptime,fdisk,gzip
    /TCT-Tools: grave-robber,pcat,ils,icat,unrm,lazarus,mactime
    /TCT-Utils: fls,istat,bcat,blockcalc,autopsy

    Windows:
    psloggedon,psfile,pslist,fport,dumpevt,ntlast,
    (IRCR Incident Response Collection Report)

    Regards,
    Olli

    BTW: This is the most cool topic in months.....

    Oliver Biermann  -  MIT Security
    Mobilcom Corporate IT - Büdelsdorf
    Tel: +49 4331 4472124 - Fax: -2200
    Fingerprint: FC19 7F6D 4405 EF4F AE25 96CD 8DAB B7D6 F3B6 9F01

    "Chet Uber" <chet.uberat_private>
    08.10.02 07:32
    Bitte antworten an "Chet Uber"