Re: Linux Kernel Exploits / ABFrag

From: eaxat_private
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 22:46:02 PDT

    I don't see the attachment.  Could you re-send it?

    Keep in mind you could have gotten owned via a known method.  There have been lots of rumors
    about a remote kernel attack and it could just be a hoax/decoy to further propagate that rumor
    and/or direct your attention away from the real method of entry.

    Could you also elaborate on what exactly the IDS reported?