RE: [Full-Disclosure] 7350reass - alleged *BSD remote kernel expl oit

From: David Vincent (david.vincentat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 08:11:54 PDT

    <snip>
    >There was also a file that I believe may have been created by the
    attackers.
    >It contained the following text, which is not clear to me:
    >
    >I am the Dragon and you call me insane? My movements are followed and
    >recorded as avidly as those of a mighty nebula. Before me, you are a slug
    in
    >the sun. You are privy to a great becoming and you recognize nothing. You
    >are an ant in the afterbirth. It is in your nature to do one thing
    >correctly: before me you rightly tremble.
    </snip>

    that's a quote from the thomas harris novel "Red Dragon", currently a major
    motion picture called "red Dragon" as well, but previously a major motion
    picture called "Manhunter" (In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida will never be the same).

    anyone who uses that machine a fan of hannibal?

    -d
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html