Re: Apache 1.3.26 seg faults & bus errors

From: Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group (Cy.Schubertat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 10:13:53 PST

    In message <GLEHLNJMFEDMJFHCGGPIMELCCAAA.rsavageat_private>, "Rory
    Savage"
     writes:
    > I am not running Linux btw, sorry, I left that out, it's FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE
    > with
    > the latest security patches.

    I'd recommend upgrading to 1.3.27 in the ports collection, as it fixes
    a buffer overrun condition.

    Did you install it using the apache13 port/package or from source?

    --
    Cheers,                          Phone:  250-387-8437
    Cy Schubert                        Fax:  250-387-5231