[Fwd: XSS on ICQ leading to password compromise]

From: Rafael Coninck Teigao (rafaelat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 08:29:37 PST

    Moderator:
    	I've sent the following email to bugtraq last week. Haven't seen it on
    the list, but it came to my attention that even more account's were
    hijacked this way.
    	I'm also sending this to incidents, because I think that maybe some
    administrators are receiving similar complaints from their users and
    could (perhaps) block the XSS pages somehow.