Re: PDL anti-spam blacklist

From: Mark (markat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 10:33:15 PST

    Maybe it's the word "marketing" in your domain name (looking at your return
    address)?

    The word "marketing" has been plagued with the same mentality as "hacker".
    A "hacker", in my day, was not a bad person.

    Some email spam control packages will scrub email on keywords like mortgage
    or marketing, I wouldn't doubt that some services start their lists by
    adding every domain that has the word marketing in the WHOIS or reverse DNS
    lookups.

    -Mark