internet status

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 11:33:37 PST

    i'm sure that >someone< out there has done a more comprehensive job of
    this, but in the aftermath of the SQL worm this weekend, i've thrown
    together a Web page with links to my favorite internet status sites,
    security incident reports, and status pages for US backbone providers:

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird/metaweather.html

    may be useful to someone other than me.  if there are places you think i
    should include, please send them.

    cheers -- tbird

    --
    I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
    and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com