Re: MSDE contained in...

From: Stefan Laudat (stefanat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 16:26:31 PST

    	I'm using at work in my company Websense Reporter for Websense
    Enterprise and McAfee Policy Orchestrator, which, under some
    circumstances (usually the default installation) may install MSDE
    as storage/query engine. It's shipped as third-party/redistribution
    packs. There may be also other products, thus hopefully MS or someone
    else will gather these under a bigger "gray list" other than one
    described at the locations below (which contains only MS proggies).

    --
    Stefan Laudat
    CCNA & CCAI