Re: Packet from port 80 with spoofed microsoft.com ip

From: Pat Wilson (pawat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 13:42:01 PST

    Hmm.  One of the writeups on Netspree says that it connects to an
    IRC channel on "master.leet-gamer.net" which now reverses to
    127.0.0.1.  Anyone know what its address was before someone was
    "helpful"?  Apparently the address is hardcoded in the worm
    someplace, but I don't have a copy to play with (yet).

    Thanks.

    Pat Wilson
    Network Security Manager
    UCSD ACS/Network Operations
    pawat_private
    6F3A AE75 F931 3A19 D207 19F3 DB9B 29DC 2C3F E015