RE: Increased Kuang2 activity

From: Rev. Kronovohr (kronovohrat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 09:01:03 PST

    this is what I found on the matter:
    http://www.dark-e.com/archive/trojans/kuang/tv/index.shtml

    HTH

    On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 10:46, Logan F.D. Greenlee wrote:
    > Does anyone have any information on what the kuang2 trojan does, and
    > what systems are vulnerable? My brief googling has only returned links
    > to the Trojan itself.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Logan

    You will pay for your sins.  If you have already paid, please disregard
    this message.

    Public key at:
    	http://www.finalaeon.net/pubkey.txt

    BEGIN:VCARD
    FN:Rev. Kronovohr
    EMAIL;INTERNET:kronovohrat_private
    ORG:The Brotherhood of the Final Aeon
    NOTE:Should the Universe fail, we are all prepared to die.
    URL:http://www.finalaeon.net
    END:VCARD