Re: UDP traffic on Port 52798

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 10:32:33 PST

    Ken,

    Did you simply drop the datagrams, or have you
    captured a couple?  Perhaps if you had, the data
    carried in the datagram would give some clue as to
    what's going on...

    A quick Google search reveals:

    Might have something to do w/ MBONE...
    http://www.uazone.org/znews/mmis/webcastarchive.html

    'Course, w/ the configurability of the various
    malware, I still don't see why anyone wastes their
    time "wondering" about dropped packets...