Re: anoat_private ftpd dip.t-dialin.net

From: Scott Harris (Scottat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 11:51:40 PST

    It seems to be happening again today...  t-dialin customers...  Also from
    qdsl-home.de They are not only hitting ftp anymore, they also seem to be
    trying to get in to web servers as well.

    Aggressive suckers - they are hitting my servers at a rate of 10-15 times a
    minute!

    Scott Harris
    XRamp Technologies, Inc.