Solved !! "Girlnextdoor_" TCP Ports 1025/1028

From: Salomao Barguil (barguilat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 20:05:40 PST

    Hi Folks,

    Thanks for everybody help in this matter.

    It was the HOSTS file on the local Win2k desktop :
    # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP
    for Windows.
    127.0.0.1       localhost
    0.0.0.0         Girlnextdoor_

    I removed the second line "Girlnextdoor_" and it was
    replaced by the local host name in the netstat -a
    command.

    And Yes, I had already run all the basic tools, like
    Foundstone Fport/Vision, SpyBot adware search &
    destroy....etc, nothing unusual shows up.

    Thanks again,
    nice teamwork !

    Sal.