Port 3335

From: Robin Lynn Frank (rlfrank@paradigm-omega.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 17:54:26 PST

    I am seeing a lot of activity on port 3335 from a number of domains.  Can
    someone give me an idea as to what this may be about?
    --
    Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC

    <Pre>Lose another weekend managing your IDS?
    Take back your personal time.
    15-day free trial of StillSecure Border Guard.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure"> http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure </A>