Re: new ddos client?

From: Andy Shelley (andyat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 20:32:36 PST

    I bow to your superior google skills.  My spanish is horrible, but my
    boss happens to be Puerto Rican.  :-)

    Checking for stde9 (the installer), you find it's pretty common among
    many of the trojans.  So, this isn't entirely new work, itself.  The
    mIRC, the installer, even the packet streaming utility are all
    recycled.  It's the command/control function that might be of more
    interest.

    --
    Andy Shelley
    Cbeyond Communications

    <Pre>Lose another weekend managing your IDS?
    Take back your personal time.
    15-day free trial of StillSecure Border Guard.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure"> http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure </A>