UPDATE: Possibly Unknown Virus? Care to help me analyze?!?

From: Jeremy Junginger (jjat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 12:39:07 PST

    This is getting pretty fun.  Check this out.

    In addition to these two (or four) files, we have noticed that there are several other "interesting" characteristics.  The following Reg Keys have been modified:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    	"W1N32.DLL"="C:\\WINDOWS\\WINLOGON .exe" (Note the space)
    	"Windows Explorer"="Explorer .exe" (Note the space)

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]
    	"Windows Explorer"="Explorer .exe" (Again, note the space)

    We found the files that these keys refer to and I'm taking a look at them.  If you would like to get a copy, let me know, and I'll get it out to you on request.  Thanks again for the many helpful responses I've received.  What a fun way to spend a Monday!  ;-)

    -Jeremy