Hosts File "Girlnextdoor_"

From: Salomao Barguil (barguilat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 22:32:06 PST

    I have no idea how the HOSTS file was "updated", there
    is no unknown application on this PC (Today), to the
    best of my knwoledge.

    It might have been some old app, there was installed
    and then removed...but I have no clue ! Sorry !

    As I explained before, I did all the basic to search
    for unknown apps/services/ports/traffic in this PC,
    and everything seems to be fine.

    I will be monitoring this PC and keep you posted if
    the HOSTS file get "updated" again.

    Sal.
    --- "Levinson, Karl" <LevinsonK@STARS-SMI.com>