RE: CANADA.EXE Findings

From: Cavey, Jean-Luc (jlcaveyat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 09:01:46 PST

    We have the same kind of auto-diallers here in France for porn sites.

    Economically speaking, they dial a specific phone number whose rate is
    surcharged to pay the service.

    France-Telecom then transfer the surcharge to the owner of the porn site.

    http://www.carpediem.fr is the most important firm in France known to host
    porn sites (more than 500 all over the World, according them) and to use
    such a program.

    HtH

    Jean-Luc.