Re: Logon.dll? Possible root-kit?

From: Harlan Carvey (keydet89at_private)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 17:14:08 PST

    Nick,

    I downloaded the archive and went through it.
    Unfortunately, none of the information I asked about
    was in the archive...Registry keys, results of
    fport.exe, etc.

    Also, the web logs you included in the archive seem to
    be selected for a specific reason.  Why is that?  What
    did you expect them to show?  One shows a failed Nimda
    scan.

    At this point, I don't know that decompiling the DLLs
    are going to do much in the way of helping figure out
    how this occurred, and what to do to prevent it in the
    future.

    Good luck