Re: New trojan? Old trojan with new characteristics? Anyone seenthis?

From: vex86at_private
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 16:57:00 PDT

    I'd love to get my hands on a copy of the trojan being used.. Often they
    are bounced to a redirect, then to a server. This trojan (javauser
    ident) is indefinitely a spawn of GT or some sort. I've seen Litmus,
    [sd], and GT take this setup, with the javauser.. Check if the machines
    connecting are vulnerable to Netbios, they are often vulnerable to
    netbios because currently its the only way Botnet Farmers are spreading
    their net.. I've seen different ways, however.

    If you have any further questions, you may contact me at
    vex86at_private

    Best Regards,

    Richard